Charity Volunteer is a registered Trade Mark belonging to "Charity Volunteer dot com"
We do not guarantee to find volunteers for your charity.
You may be aware that the Internet is not a secure environment.
We will take all reasonable steps to protect any communication over the Internet between you and ourselves but we cannot guarantee the security of such communication.
The information on this website is derived from many sources:
* in relation to information on this website that is protected by Charity Volunteer copyright, such information may be printed for personal or in-house use without formal permission or charge. However, in relation to information other than for the purpose of personal or in-house use, you must not copy,
reproduce, or adapt in any way such information without prior written permission from the Charity Volunteer.
* in relation to information on this website that is protected by Crown copyright and maintained by another government organisation, permission to reproduce such information must be obtained from that organisation.
* in relation to information on this website that is subject to the copyright of a third party, permission to reproduce such information must be obtained from that copyright holder.
All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality, reliability, and accuracy of the information on this website. However, the Charity Volunteer
* may delete, add to, or amend information on this website without notice
* is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to, or referenced from, this website
* makes no warranties or representations, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of information contained at this site.
Any statement, opinion, or view in relation to any person or organisation which is not specifically attributed to the Charity Volunteer may not necessarily reflect that of Charity Volunteer.
This website is intended to provide information only. If you are seeking advice on any matters relating to information on this website, you should – where appropriate – contact us directly with your specific query or seek advice from qualified professional people.
We encourage you to take steps to obtain the most up-to-date information and to confirm the accuracy and reliability of any information on this website by directly communicating with us.
Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of the page or website.
Comments about the website
No action should be taken based solely on the contents of this site. Site content is copyrighted and may not be reproduced without permission.